Pages

Monday, August 27, 2007

Teaching makes a difference...

that's what I am reminding myself today. I am feeling really tired so teaching isn't very fun today. I am also trying to determine the path for each child to follow for the school year. We do individualized math and reading and finding the starting point is always a challenge. All in all it will be a good year but I need more sleep than I am getting!

We have all our furniture moved into the new house. So I just have to finish packing and then we can be completely moved out of our old house! HOORAY!!! Life is moving along way too fast but as Larry the Cable Guy say's ya gotta"GitERDONE!'

1 comment:

Eryka said...

WOW! Individualized math plans for each student? That does take a lot of work. How many students do you have? What grade(s) do you teach?