Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Why does a Wednesday feel like a Monday?




I love this picture....it just kind of feels like it sums up my year this year. I am teaching 7 kids. I have grades 1-4th and it's a lot of work. I have every different level, every different personality and every different opinion on how my class should work!
So today is the middle of the week but it feels like the end is never going to come like the end of a Monday feels. Boy am I tired. I am sitting at my desk and listening to Science go on and the only thing I can think is boy am I glad that isn't me right now teaching! My buddy Karen has my class now for Science and I am glad for the break!
On the home front, my Mom came on Monday and helped me organize my kitche, living room, and dining room. It is so much better and unpacked and usable! I love my MOM!!!!


1 comment:

Eryka said...

He he! That is a great photo! My life feels that way as ever two days I gain another student in my already full class. I hope it ends soon for both of us!