Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I'm Back....

Did you miss me...I know I hear the tears now....whaaaaahh...we have to read about her boring life some more! Ha Ha!

This has been the fullest month and I know this because I have not blogged at all. School started today and I am glad now to be on a school session with my classroom set up so that I can focus my energy on my students and not the walls. (which look great if I do say so myself)

I am so thankful that I have the family I have. We have all worked at getting mommy ready for school again and the kiddos are back in school and I think it will be a great year.

On a grosser note...Dan had bought this rutabaga and then not used it for like 2 weeks. It went bad and left the most disgusting smell in my kitchen! I had been looking for it for like 3 days and OH my goodness...rotten rutabaga is worse than rotten potatoes! I could have died...well I am off to clean the house...it's gotten pretty bad too...here's to being back online more frequently this year!

1 comment:

Jason Hughes said...

I'm glad your back! (These are tears of joy! Joy, I say!!)

Good luck with a new year of teaching--from what I hear about today's kids, you'll need it! :)