Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Working together

Dan and I enjoy cooking together...most of the time!

Tonight he was in charge of chopping the vegetables while I was in charge of making sure all the veggies were washed, and in smaller containers to cook all together in a delicious stir-fry! We made enough for 3 meals for Dan at work and leftovers for me to eat at different times early this week.

I am very proud of my man, he is really sticking to his new diet regime. He is also being very diligent in making sure that we have a plan in mind for him for taking food for work! I am then able to be supportive of his effort by knowing ahead of time what I need to cook or fix and have ready for him to pack in his lunch the next day.

All in all a very productive weekend full of family time and fun! We all are enjoying taking turns on the Wii and having a good time giving each other pointers! Looking forward to a busy yet active week ahead!

No comments: