Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Family Drama

Sometimes I feel like I am living a really dumb TV show. My life right now is a page out of a soap opera. The characters are goofy, annoying, obnoxious, and challenging. The setting chaotic. This whole combining two families is a challenge. I am really struggling with knowing exactly what to do. It's also a little frustrating to be more grown up than people who are older than you. I just don't get how some people can be content with watching life pass them by. I want to be active, I want my kids to have memories of us doing things together. I want my life to be full of activity! I want to be able to remember so much good and not just be caught up with the negative! Anyway on I go, I should probably get some sleep...I've been getting a little more but I am still needing more!

No comments: