Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

OH my ACHING Legs

So I play volleyball with a group of people from my church. On Monday nights we are in a league and then on Tuesday night we practice at a local park. We play sand volleyball outside in the nice hot humid Missouri evenings. Well, I played Monday night and then I played Tuesday night and I woke up today Wednesday with pain like I haven't felt in a long time. If my legs could detach from my body I think I would do it since I hurt so bad. I have taken mucho tylenol and Ibuprofen but so far so luck in helping with my pain!

Today we look at houses! My MIL and SIL will be moving down soon and we are looking for just the right house! So far we don't all see eye to eye. Will wait and see what happens. I hate moving and we haven't even really started the moving!

1 comment:

Eryka said...

Ohhhh!!!! I know that pain! It's excruciating! You are probably beyond it now, but next time try a soak in a hot tub. It seems to help. And any immune system buster helps your body heal faster. That and protein.