Pages

Monday, July 30, 2007

Deanna Rose Outing

We took all the kids to Deanna Rose Farmstead. This is a great local park that has a playground, fabulous gardens, a petting zoo, and they are making a recreation of life in Kansas in the 1900's. Its a great place to take kids since they experience a snapshot of history plus its free! We do usually spend 5 dollars on animal feed though!
My niece Morgan, like the Bald Eagle aka the "Motorcycle Bird"
Me with all the cousins, Jaron isn't really cooperating!
Amber and Janea--good friends and cousins
What happens when you let children take the picture--I talk to much and then look goofy!
The 1900's one room schoolhouse! The kids were working on slates!
Jaron a happy balloon Catepillar!
The three girls--pretty little flowers!
On one of the nature trails!--Morgan, Janea, Amber, Jaron and Erin!

This is what happens when my husband tries to get me to tone down my smile! My smiles smaller but then I do and blink! I hate cameras!
All in all we had a good day on Saturday. The countdown has begun we close 2 weeks from today on the new house! I have so much to do before then!

No comments: