Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Fun at the Park


Janea loves to tease her little brother!


TA_DA! WE CAPTURED A CROC AND OUR SURFING ON IT!


Our we cute or what?!?


Janea has some of the craziest hair!


TOO COOL!



Take my picture please!



LOOK AT ME!!!


Yee Haw!


Jaron has no fear!

There is such a difference in my kids. Jaron is all boy and loves to climb and make trouble. Janea is reading over my shoulder as I write this and so I am not sure just how to describe her. I would say that she can be a handful at times! We went shopping for summer clothes today and I think she made some good choices but it was pulling teeth to get us to agree on what is age appropriate! I hate it that little girl clothes are becoming more and more adult! Now I know how my mom felt me when I was causing trouble for her! Sorry mom.

I am so thankful for great parks and the opportunity to spend time outside!






No comments: