Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Breeding Hamsters

This is a dwarf hamster. I brought four home early June and we are now up to at least 9!!!!!!!!!!!


So we have the hamsters from my classroom and this past week they have had babies. I got two mamas and at least 5 babies! We are now up to 3 cages!!!! I don't have room for all these lovely creatures! They are really creepy looking too when they are new born. They have no hair and they are really ugly!!!! I think that we are not looking at any more litters from one mama but the other mama could get pregnant again very easily! Not sure if we have room for any more babies! If they keep mating I am going to need to have some new homes for them--if you are interested let me know!

1 comment:

Eryka said...

oh wow! separate those little ones into boys and girls, pronto!!!

Hey...my roommate has a snake? J/K is that mean? The circle of life?