Pages

Friday, June 1, 2007

Gotta love it...

Okay here's the deal, our shower tiles have been busted and today we have the plumber here to fix it! YEAH!! Bad news the fumes from the tile stuff the plumber is using is making my head hurt! It really stinks right now. So the good news is the shower will be fixed and the bad news is my house is making my head hurt.

All this week since school is out we have had inservice time and cleaning time. Well, I did a lot of meeting with people and no cleaning! AAAUUGGHH! it never seems to end! And I couldn't go to school today since the plumber was here. I am going to be writing a website for my class for next year, and we are looking for a relatively inexpensive hosting site since I work at a really small private school and we don't have a ton of money! So I have spent three days on the computer at school trying to find information. It's been good but I am ready to have some time off!

On a sad note, this is Jaron's last day at his babysitter's house. Miss Charity has been a great caregiver and we are going to miss her so much! I love her and all the time she has invested in my special little boy! THANKS CHARITY!

No comments: