Pages

Friday, January 2, 2009

The thinking of a child

So Dan got me an MP3 player for Christmas and we have a subscription to Rhapsody right now so I am trying to download lots of my favorite music onto my device before we cancel our subscription. Well he and I have been talking about different songs and making different playlists for both his device and mine. Well, today Jaron made up his own playlist. Of things he wants to play and do...and Janea got into the act too!

Jaron's Playlist:
1. Carpet Roll Race
2. Play computer
3. Somersault Race
4. Break time or a Hop Race
5. Watch TV--Spongebob Squarepants
6. Lunch break(or dinner, snack)
7. Jump over the pillows
8. Catch
9. Roll the Ball Race
10. Pillow Fight
Janea's Playlist
1. Fuse Beads
2. Draw
3. Play Tag
4. Pillow Fight
5. Lunch
6. catch
7. Play Snap
8. Play Go Fish
9. Play UNO
10. Play Trouble

2 comments:

E and K said...

Cute!

Liz Elindel said...

Hey!
Yea I'm not on birth control (at least not anymore... condoms... bleh). I used to be on medication for depression and after I got married josh started pointing out my mood swings... that happen even within a day. So I started watching that. Crazy huh.
Not sure what I'm gonna be doing with the blog but I really wanna reach out. There's a lot of anger and rage against God in the Bipolar community that I've found... and I really wanna be a shinning light lol. I don't have bipolar (for sure)... I'm going in for some testing soon. How on earth did you find me?