Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Just call me Martha...

Today I cooked all day. I made lots of yummy food for next week. I had the idea to make food on Saturdays and portion it out for the week. I often don't want to cook when I get home from work and Dan is looking to take food for his lunch to work to help save money. So I cooked lots of yummy stuff.
Chicken and Noodles..yummy

Cheesy chicken and broccoli casserole

I completey boiled and deboned the chicken for dishes.


Homemade meatballs
I am quite tired but feeling really good about what I accomplished today. I still have more chicken for another dish but I ran out of steam today. Will be cooking more tomorrow.




2 comments:

Tales of MEE said...

Way to play ahead & find ways to save your family $ in numerous ways! :) Good work - that's being a GREAT Steward of all the Lord has given you!

Brian said...

Hi,
I was just letting you know that I was starting another blog. This one is pertaining to the home.

brian
lawnandhome.blogspot