Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

One of those days

You know the one's where things are just enough off that you are sighing alot.!

Today was that day. My alarm went off when it was supposed to, however, I didn't get up, I turned it off! I have set my alarm to go off an hour before I have to get the kids up so I can get in some quiet time with God and I can charge my batteries. I have found it's really helped me with my attitude. Well, this morning, I woke up 7 minutes after I have to wake up the kids. So we were scrambling this morning!

Both kids were moving in slow motion. We made it out the door just as the bus is coming up the street so I didn't get to tell them bye and remind them to be on their best behavior.

Jaron went to the buddy room today. He was not listening or sitting still. Janea also had to pull a card in her classroom. Not the greatest day for the Jonathan kids, they WILL do better tomorrow!

No comments: