Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I can't believe it's already Wednesday!

The week is flying by! I am in shock that tonight is Wednesday and Sparks...it feels like it should be Monday still! I am looking forward to Sparks tonight and hope the kids had a good break and bring lots of friends.:)

So this week at school so far I have had a field trip to the Truman Museum in Independence. The School had our election yesterday and we announced the results today..the students are working on completing our space unit. We have started a new program for spelling, and are getting ready for the school Winter program.

At home, I had help from the kids putting up the Christmas tree, having to make a trip to Wal-Mart to buy more decorations and lights since 3 strands were burned out and we didn't yet have this years ornaments! Plus, Dan has been putting in 12 hour days at work so I am sleeping a little bit more but I am very tired! I didn't get home until almost 7 last night since we had staff meeting at school.

I only have 3 more weeks of school and then we have 2 weeks off:) I can't wait~!

No comments: