Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Wow! What some sleep and drugs can do for a person

So I have been on this antibotic for 4 doses and WOW! do I feel better! Praise God for medicine! I don't think I could have handled being sick much longer. I took Monday and Tuesday off work and slept for like 5 hours Tuesday morning...so the house went to pot but I feel a whole lot better!

This week has been too busy. I don't like having a sub at work because the rest of the week all I feel like I have been doing is playing catch up! On a side note...I did get caught up with with a lot of the shows that I DVR~but work has definitely suffered! So I am really glad that tomorrow is Friday and that the weekend is upon us! Teaching takes a lot of time and when your sick it just seems to pile up more and more!

1 comment:

Eryka said...

Wow! I completely understand. I'm fighting the same battle right now! I'm glad to hear you are feeling better!