Pages

Friday, November 30, 2007

Musings on my life...

So I was thinking this week as I have been rushing through this week and I have come up with some blessings!

Blessing 1:
I have a terrific class--6 kids who are eager to learn and understand and enjoy me and my methods:)

Blessing 2:
2 great kiddos--Janea and Jaron are a blessing--even if occasionally I am ready to send them back!

Blessing 3:
A fabulous husband who works long hours to provide for our family!

Blessing 4;
A free country and a democratic government where we have rights!

Blessing 5:
Heat in the house, a soft bed to sleep in and a car to drive!

Blessing 6:
A great church where I can serve, learn more about the Word and know that there are people who love me and think of me and pray for my needs:)

Blessing 7:
A loving Savior and God. Assurance that I am going to heaven and that God will never give me more than I can handle!

No comments: