Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Need Some Ideas...

So my pastor asked me on Wednesday night if I would be willing to read a children's book for the Christmas Eve service this year! I said yes I would love to and so now I need to find a good book. I know of several, have one that I would consider but I am looking for a few good ideas of a book that is a Christmas story but also gives the gospel message and the true meaning of Christmas. I would also like for it not to be just reading the Christmas Story since Pastor is already doing that....so any ideas????

4 comments:

E and K said...

Hmmm, I'll have to think on that. What were you thinking?

elj377 said...

I'm thinking of reading the Legend of the Candy Cane and then passing out candy canes to the kids. There is a great book...but if any one has a better idea I would be willing to change my mind.

Anonymous said...

The Crippled Lamb
The Ballad of Matthew's Begats

E and K said...

I think that's the one I was trying to think of: The Crippled Lamb. I'm still thinking, but nothing fantastic is coming to mind!