Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I know I am two days late but I still want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

I am pleased to say that while it wasn't my favorite Christmas it was a good Christmas. My kids are happy and healthy and over the moon excited about the presents they received. I got to spend the morning with my Mom and Dad and Sister before they left for California to visit the rest of the family( If you are reading this--I say HI!) My parents are so awesome and got me a really nice digital camera so now I can post pictures easier to my blog! YEAH!!! I still haven't figured out how to get it hooked up to my computer at home so I'll post pictures soon!

Christmas Eve service was great too. The kids liked the story I read--The Legend of the Candy Cane and all in all it was a great way to refocus on the true reason for the season.

Praise God for his most Wonderful gift--the Lord Jesus Christ! Wise Men still seek him!

No comments: