Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It's Raining...It's Pouring...It's a Snow Day!

Yeehaw! Our first official snow day of the year!! Can you tell that I am not at all dissappointed that we don't have school today? Well, it isn't actually snowing either...we are having an ice storm! Freezing Rain and cold temperatures! (YUCK!) Not that I mind though since I got to sleep in this morning!
I was really concerned for Dan last night as he was going to be driving home in the wintry yuck. Fortunately, he got home safe and sound PTL! So he walks in and says that he put sand on our deck and leading to the garage so I would be safe! Then I told him that school was already cancelled for the day! HA! All that work for nothing! He's so sweet. So then he gives me this book he had bought...a series that I have been reading but it was book 7 and I don't have 5 and 6! Poor guy...2 sweet gestures that fell short of his intentions! Good news for me....I get to order the 2 books I am missing! YEAH!!! I love new books!
So only 6 more school days with kids before Christmas and 2 inservice days! That is if we have school tomorrow!

No comments: