Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Cookie Mania

So today I made 3 dozen sugar cookies which the kiddos iced for me! 2 dozen Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies, and the dough for my favorite cookie--old fashioned Pepperkocker--an old family recipe which makes Christmas Christmas for me. I still need to roll out the pepperkocker but I am tired and stressed out because me lovely husband has a cold and is a little whiny today! So I think that I will finish making those cookies tomorrow!

On a plus note--my folks watched the kiddos' last night and Dan and I were able to go see the new National Treasure Movie! It was good, and I so needed a night to just be a wife and not mom! So a big shout out to my mom and dad for watching Janea and Jaron for me. So I got a night out with my honey even if he wasn't feeling great!

So it's been a busy day and week and I am kinda looking forward to Christmas...I am looking forward to it but things are really awkward right now with Dan and his family and so that is kinda zapping my Christmas spirit! All in all I am ready for the holidays to be over and kinda sad that I am not as excited as I usually am!

1 comment:

Eryka said...

AH yes. Time away from kids is a must! I'm glad you could get some time.