Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Time for MOM!!!

Sometimes I feel like there is never any time for me! Not that I am being selfish, don't get me wrong, I love my kids, I love my husband but it seems to me that they get all the time in the world and get to do so much of what they want to do whereas I am stuck making sure we all have clean clothes, clean dishes and food to eat! So tonight after I got the kids to bed I made sure to do something for me! So I ate ice cream and took a bath(not at the same time). As I was in the tub it dawned on me that I hadn't taken a bath in over 2 years! I think I am going to have to take them a little bit more frequently. When I was pregnant it was a great way to relax but now that my kids are grown more it has been more of a hassle. Well tonight I broke out the Lavender bath salts and just soaked! It certainly was a good way to relax after a long day.

1 comment:

Eryka said...

Oh! You deserve a night like this at least once a week! And you should demand it at the very least once a month! When our needs are met, we are much nicer, better function human beings! Use the excuse that your family WANTS you to do this for your self, and for their sakes! :-)Ok, more serious...life is busy, but the little moments to yourself are very important!