Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Wow!

Today is my wedding anniversary! Dan and I have been married for 9 years! That's a long time...we have been a couple for 10 years now!

As I think back to that Summer day 9 years ago I am overwhelmed by all the ways that God has changed the crazy plans we had made.

We didn't plan on having kids right away...I wanted to wait 3-5 years...well we got pregnant during the first 3 months...Janea was actually born 18 days before our first anniversary! Then after having one you might as well have them close together so along came Jaron!

I was going to be done with school, teaching and having gotten tenure...well I am still working on my schooling...my school is closed and I don't have a job currently...still looking!

We thought we would be living a small middle class existence instead of being in limbo once again...stability never seems to be our luck!

Well, through it all we are a team...we are working together and trying to be supportive of one another. We are still in love and love our kiddos. It's been a good nine years and I look forward to the years ahead.!

3 comments:

Jason Hughes said...

Happy Anniversary!!! We just had our ninth too! Uncanny! And didn't Gail and Josh just have theirs?

Creepy...

Kati said...

Happy anniversary! Hope you had a great day celebrating!

E and K said...

Happy anniversary! Hope you had a great day celebrating!