Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A bad attitude

I'm really struggling with my attitude at the moment. I am very frustrated by the SIL. Today was a prime example of how it bothers me...

Today I had a dumpster dropped off..it arrived around 9:30 this morning.

The heating and cooling guy came and informed us that we need a new furnace. He jerry-rigged it to work so that our air conditioner works now...well Sharon doesn't like air-conditioning...at all. She says that it makes her sick...which could be the truth...personally I think that if it is hot then she has an excuse to further not do anything. Well currently the humidity level is around 80% in the basement. It's really damp and we need to run the dehumidifier and the air conditioner to get the basement drier...well she is going on and on about how it's no big deal, we won't have mold, that the air-conditioner doesn't need to be run...all the while the heating/cooling guy and I are talking needing it on...

So it's been crazy, and she keeps saying things without thinking that are quite hurtful...so my attitude is lousy and I could use the prayers that I stay positive and have a good attitude.

No comments: