Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2008

I needed to go...

to the bathroom. We were on our way to Belton after having spent the afternoon in Greenwood looking at different things...(more about that later.) The kiddos are in the back seat and they decided they needed to sing the song "Funkytown" at the top of their lungs...neither could really remember how the song goes so they are just basically singing"FUUUUNNNKKKYYTOOOWWNN" in this weird chord pattern over and over and over again. Dan is sitting next to me saying things like..."where do you want to go to eat?, which way do you want to go?, what should we do?" and the whole time my head is pounding, my stomach is hurting and I just want to find a bathroom....I can't concentrate between the feeling in my body and the noise coming from the backseat...so just as we are pulling into the restaurant my phone rings, it's my mom and she needs to know something and oh my word! So much stimulation.

We get in the restaurant, I don't even sit down but immediately go to the bathroom and wow do I feel better...until I go to sit down and then Dan has to go and he wants me to order for him and the kids and I don't know what I want and it's again all too much....we have been dealing with so much stuff from the flood and having to make some big choices about our life so little choices have become overwhelming....it's been a challenge. Fortunately, our waitress realized I needed some more time and came back a few minutes later and life was good again.

So last night I watched TV....spent time with my hubby and just chilled....we will stress more later today but for the time being it was good to just hang out!

No comments: