Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Weird? Yeah...

It's been a weird week in the Jonathan household! I love summer and getting to be home with my kids and doing stuff for them but they are acting really weird.

Case in point: Janea is on this huge Pokemon kick...everyday she asks to get on the computer and check out stuff online...don't worry, there are only certain sites she is allowed to go to and if she want to look for something I have to be right there with her. Anyway, lately she has been getting on this Pokemon website and she sits with the headphones on and sings these dumb songs about stupid things. Plus she now has her brother playing too, they talk about who they would capture, why they like different ones the whole gambit. True it isn't quite as mind numbing as Barbie but still...

Jaron is addicted to the Playstation 2. He has this Ben 10 game and a Crash game that he has been playing. I don't mind the Crash game, it's kinda fun, but the Ben 10 game is going to drive me insane! Jaron can fight the monsters but he gets to excited that he can't push the right shapes on the controller in time to defeat the main level monsters so that he can advance. So he drags me into his room and then throws me the controlller so he can advance. Now I can't always do it the first time and he freaks out totally at me and is like "MOMMMMY" It's nuts!

Dan is wanting to move tomorrow. I am working on getting a mortgage and finding reasonable priced property. He wants everything done now...I understand his frustration I want to move as soon as possible too. However, these things take a while.

Me...I'm holding it together...it's weird, I am a little attached to this house we are living in since I have put a lot of my time into it...but it's caused me nothing but stress. I am also a little frustrated with things that from my point of view are unfair or unreasonable. So I go and play volleyball and hit the ball and imagine it's the people in my life who are driving me crazy...it's very theraputic to see someone's head flying over a net!

My children are doing it again...Janea just came in and told me we have a rollercoaster in the Great Room....gotta love their imaginations!

Well, that's about all she wrote...

No comments: