Pages

Monday, June 30, 2008

I may be sore tomorrow...

I played Volleyball tonight...played pretty well too. My team was scheduled for back to back matches, and then I helped out another team from my church. So in all I played volleyball for over 2 and half hours. My hand is bruised. I had hammered the ball and hit it in such a way that under my thumb area there is a large purple coloration and boy does it hurt! Hopefully it's just a temporary pain!

So we lost all our games tonight....pooey! We played well just couldn't get the points that we needed when we needed them.. The games went back and forth and back and forth! Fun playing though...winning isn't everything!

The kids were filthy and needed baths when we got home and they used up all the hot water so I took a short...enough to wash off residual sand...shower. I will have to take a full shower tomorrow.

No comments: