Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Kids Say the Darndest--Around the World Edition

Today we were playing around the world in class. Basically we have the kids compete to see who can name letters and words first as they go around the room...you remember it from school. Well, the cards we use got mixed up on Tuesday when I dropped them out of the cabinet. I picked them up and resorted them thinking everything was fine.

Crystal was playing with the kids today and I was helping from the back of the room. The cards were being flipped and the kids were tying on letters so this is what I am hearing...

A--tie..next letter

w...tie...next letter

F...tie..next letter....large pause...

Doughnut? The card had two pictures and no letter on it...so the kids are confused and Crystal and I bust out laughing...Crystal laughed so hard she was crying and almost fell off her chair...the rest of the class laughed too! It was a great moment!

No comments: