Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

Are you Listening?

I'm feeling the need to write. To get out what I am feeling at my core. So sometimes my thoughts come out as disjointed sentences, my form of poetry. I don't want to freak anyone out by what I am writing or anything just thought I would post a disclaimer for some of my posts. I'm okay and doing fine emotionally just dealing with a lot of different things right now in many ways and I am finding writing to be a good outlet!


I'm feeling tired.

Your not here.

I'm feeling abandoned.

Your still not here.

I need to see you.

You are somewhere else.

I need you to listen to me.

Your wrapped up in your own thoughts.

Do you want to hear me?

I don't think you do.

Where are you?

You don't seem to need me.

Can you hear me?

Are you Listening?

Hello!

No comments: