Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It was a Coke Day

You know the kind of day where you really just need a Coke. I don't really like Coke, it's not my favorite...anyone who knows me knows I am a Dr. Pepper kind of gal. All my students have always known this and many a teacher appreciation day I receive a Dr. Pepper. Well, Crystal my co-teacher likes Coke. It was a day...a long day...a tiring day...a oh my goodness did your parents feed you straight sugar kind of day! The kids were squirrelly, the kids were squabbaly, you say the sky is blue they say its purple kind of day! And we needed a Coke...only thing...no way of getting one...until we decided to page the boss who was out and about and ask her to bring a 2 liter of Coke which she did...oh it made the last part of the day go so much better...Thanks to my boss for helping the poor yellow hall get through this crazy Coke needing day!

No comments: