Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Talented Kiddos

Friday night was the "ART Scramble" for the kids School District. We only attended the portion held at our kids school but we certainly enjoyed the kids art work. They had lots of art hung up all over the school and some performances by other grades. There were also 3 make and take sections...Jaron made me a new magnet for my refrigerator and Janea created a cool piece of spin art!
Here is a sampling of my kids and their art work! Janea and her Tribal Mask

Janea's cool color blocks.

Janea proudly displays her beautiful art!


Janea and her tessalations

A close up of her tesselation!

Jaron's panda!

Jaron and his clown art!

Jaron on the kindergarten wall of flowers!

Jaron and his flower...
the stem is how tall he is, the leaves are made from tracing his feet,
and his handprints are the flowerpetals...very cool project!

This was a diplay of the fourth grade art...I don't have a fourth grader but I thought it looked cool so I took a picture...as a teacher I am always looking for great ideas!


No comments: