Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Love Hate Relationship

I love technology...I do! I appreciate the beauty of modern devices, I treasure the freedom they give me, the sense of being part of a larger world. I also appreciate my hands being dishpan free and my clothing being washed without the need of giant rocks and the like.

I HATE Technology tonight...particularly my cell phone and computer. I have spent the last 2 and half hours on a presentation for our Spring Banquet at school and now I can't download it to a CD to take to be proofed tomorrow...and my phone won't keep my network signal so I can't make any phone calls or get my messages when they arrive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have any ideas on what might help I would appreciate it and I think I need to buy a new phone...joy!

No comments: