Pages

Monday, April 16, 2007

One of those kinds of weekends!

Do you ever feel like if it could go wrong it would go wrong! That's my life right now. Friday was a tough day at school and I get the kids home and am starting to relax when my husband calls. He is supposed to be on his way to work, but he's been in a car accident. Praise God he is alright, just shaken up and bruised! The car is not! So we go from having two cars to one in 30 seconds!
Saturday we try and go car shopping to replace the vehicle! Can't find the place we are trying to get too! Olathe KS is a confusing city with too many streets with the same names! AHHHH! So instead of looking at cars we drive around for an hour! And to top it all off we get ticket on the way home.

Then my six year old decides that I am a big fat meanie and is being rude all Sunday night. I just keep trying to remind myself that no matter how tough life gets God is in control of all these situations and that he can handle it even when I can't. That being said if you know someone selling a car for a decent price please let me know!

2 comments:

E and K said...

Wait, you used to live in Olathe KS? That's where my family lived for about a year and a half!!! What a small world. I went to Scarborough Elementary. We lived on Kiowa Ct. Weird.

elj377 said...

No I live in Missouri, but very close to Olathe Kansas! It is a small! I know a few people who live in Olathe who have kids that have gone to Scarborough Elementary!