Pages

Friday, April 13, 2007

Attack of the Kindergartners!!!!

Today at school was flip flop day. That is where the kids from a younger grade get to visit the next years class. Oh MY GOODNESS!!! I normally have 5 students and they can be a handful on their own. Today in class I had 12! Three of the boys refused to do work and just caused trouble. Since today was supposed to be fun I planned more group work than seat work! I have had this miniature hot air balloon hanging from the ceiling in my classroom since the beginning of the year, well today it is on the floor. I don't know how they did it but they knocked it completely out of the ceiling! I am looking forward to having first graders again in my class but after they have a summer to grow up and mature a little! I'll keep it posted...