Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

When it Rains...it pours!

Well, as if life wasn't a challenge already! Today was another stress filled day! I woke up this morning with a flat tire!!!!!!!! So not only is one car wrecked now one has a flat! Panic starts to set in and I rush in and I woke my husband up..we work opposite shifts.. and tell him that he will need to drive me to school so that I am not late for work! I call work, let them know I am running late, call my dad and see if he can pick me up since Dan will be at work and possible help me get the spare on this afternoon.(PTL, he can!) We drop off Jaron at the babysitters, and then head off for OPA. Janea was probably late for school this morning but that is the way things go sometimes. Praise God the flat happened in my driveway and not while I was driving.

So we are still looking for a replacement vehicle. The providence of God has been seen in that we are all safe, the rental was available, Dan's hours are better for my stress, and we will make it through these challenges!

I keep reminding myself of Philippians 4:6 "Be anxious for nothing but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God"

No comments: