Pages

Monday, April 30, 2007

Underwear, Spiderman, and Dancing


It's been a busy weekend in our household! Lots to do and some minor rewards! TOP STORY: Pullups are a thing of the past and Underwear is top dog in our house! Jaron has turned the corner! I have put the pullups away and even though we still are having accidents I am not going back to pullups!


Jaron because he is now wearing underwear has earned a new bed set. He traded in his babier bedding for SPIDERMAN!! New Pillowcase and Fleece Blanket! He is super excited and more motivated to go in the potty since I told him that if he doesn't I am taking Spiderman back!!


Tonights the dance at OPA. Both Janea and Jaron will be going with me. It will be lots of fun I hope! I'll try to get some pictures of them in their finery. My class is really looking forward to letting their hair down. I think that the parents are excited as well.

No comments: