Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Weekend Update

Well, my husband has been on a stir fry kick lately. We eat stir-fried dishes just about every weekend and today was no exception. Tonight we made beef, broccoli, mushrooms and potatoes in a lemon terryaki sauce. It was quite good.

On the homefront no big news to report. Still working on maybe buying the house and stuff...its a challenge to talk to people and get all the paperwork done that needs to get done and everything. Especially since I work during the day and Dan is sleeping and at night I am so tired from working and he is at work.....So I have to try and catch people from like 4;30-5;00 and that is not always easy to do.!

My kids are great...Jaron decided that he is "the best kid in the world" because he helped Mommy wash like 3 dishes...oh my goodness he is so proud of himself! It's actually kinda funny.
Dan and Janea went and got haircuts today...I'll post pictures of Janea's shorter hairdo this week!

All in all a busy but good weekend!

2 comments:

Chicago Momma said...

thanks for your message! It's good to know somebody is reading my blog besides me! :)

Eryka said...

Oh that is funny about your son! My sixth graders have the same sort of attitude. I picked up a piece of paper off the floor! Can I have a treat?

well...maybe it's not the same. My kids know they are being ridiculous. Yours is genuinely proud of himself.