Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2008

# 4....not to happy about this one...

That's right....snow day number 4! This is getting really old. We haven't had a full week of school except for one this whole semester! It's a little frustrating!

Today I am home with all 4 kids. Dan and I watched the news for a little over an hour and then left for work. On the way there my boss called to say that we were canceling school (I am so glad that I had my phone on!). So we made it about 11 miles before turning around and going home. I am thankful for that since it's a yucky day and the roads are nasty! The bad thing is that I am tired now been up since 4:30 and went to bed later than normal because of AWANA last night, and not liking the fact that the other mom in the house is just sleeping all day! (This doesn't usually bother me except when I am doing all the work and taking requests from her kids and she is doing nothing)

Dan's sleeping and then will head to work. I am planning on finishing up cleaning the kitchen, then tackle the living room and the great room so that the house stops driving me crazy! I am so going to bed early tonight too.

I should be working but didn't think that the weather was going to be bad so I left all my lesson planning stuff at school and now I have plenty of time but no clue what I should teach for next week. I can't seem to catch a break!

1 comment:

Eryka said...

I'll take some of your snow days! Seriously. We can take up to three without extending the year into summer days. We've had one. But I totally understand how frustrating it can be to be cooped up in the house all day!