Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What Time is it???

That's the question that I asked my husband at 4:12 this morning as he got home from work. We had been left a note by the relatives yesterday and it kind of upset me...simply because it seems like a really childish way to communicate....I am not unapproachable! So I had emailed Dan letting him know about it so he comes upstairs earlier than normal to read the note and then he laughed at me! It's frustrating to me that he feels like the note was no big deal...and it really wasn't that big of a deal but it still made me mad and frustrated at how childish his side of the family can be..!

So I was up from 4:15-5:30! I finally get back to sleep and then the alarm starts going off! So I may be rather tired today!

Dan recently asked me what I want for my birthday...I'm thinking a good nights sleep or two!

3 comments:

E and K said...

I hope your husband does better than mine! It's almost two weeks after my birthday and he still hasn't gotten me a gift. I'm trying so hard not to be, like, materialistic, but... he didn't even try. Put no thought into getting me a gift. I'm just really disappointed.

E and K said...

What did the note say?

elj377 said...

The note said stuff about the thermostat setting and house keys...two things that I am more than happy and approachable on...and they were from Dan's aunt (who doesn't live with us) for his sister(who does live with us)