Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Random Thoughts

Top 8 things I like about my kids:
1. Their laughs!
2. When they say I Love you Mommy!
3. That freshly bathed smell!
4. When they say thank you without prompting!
5. Random acts of cleanliness!
6. Hugs!
7. Snuggles and family movie night!
8. Special Cards and letters!

Top 8 things I wish my kids didn't do:
1. Scatter popcorn from one end of the room to the other!
2. Leave wet towels where they drop!
3. Not flushing the toilet after using it!
4. Cannonballs in the bathtub!
5. Leaving the TV on when they leave the room
6. Yelling "MOOOOOMMMM, I need help" at the top of their lungs until I come running and find out that they need something silly!
7. arguing with me when I ask them to help clean up a room or negotiating to do less work.!
8. Leaving the car doors open!

So we are working on the list of things I don't like and keeping on with the list of things I do like! Janea is right now cleaning and so far has stopped complaining about how hard it is! Maybe I am making a little bit of progress with her!

No comments: