Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Weekend Warrior

It's happened again...it will happened again....I can't prevent it...the house looks like no one has cleaned it in awhile. Today I will put on my cleaning clothes and clean....and rearrange....and sanitize....and hopefully get things ship shape again!

My weekend plans include:

cleaning the living room...and rearranging it so that I can put down the new rug I bought last night...hopefully it will look great...I may post pictures.

Clean all counters in kitchen and mop the floor....I made playdough this week and there is a nice layer of flour in weird places...

Grocery shopping...plus I need to get a new phone and Dan's getting a new lawn mower for the yard. I am also thinking of getting a new vaccuum since mine isn't working well and it's a real pain to pull out my shop-vac all the time.

Taking Janea to her T&T party.

Clean my bathroom! Shower, tub, everything!

So that's my plan...hopefully I will be successful!

No comments: