Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My crazy soap opera..

My life could be a soap opera right now...a tragic, terrible unbelievable type of soap opera!

A rundown of my craziness..

Last Tuesday...Dan calls and tells me that a creditor has garnished his wages and I have to fix it. I make phone calls for half an hour then go to a meeting at church...on the way home the car dies as I get in the driveway.!

Wednesday..church, tried to make more phone calls no luck, stressful day...church that night..no Awana Leaders..good night of club but little sleep, Dan gets home and acts mean and tells me he is moving to France to join the French Foreign Legion!

Thursday--emotional rollercoaster..cry on the way to work..call my folks they pray, pray,pray, I make it through the day, Fuddruckers night fundraiser for school, get home give it all to God, take Tylenol P.M. sleep like a baby!

Friday--doing okay emotionally, less tired, work an 8 hour day then have to stay at school for evening field trip--Dan comes with so does Jaron--go and look at stars--its really cold! God's handiwork is amazing! Dan and I get along okay

Saturday--tired today, have to go and set up for Breakfast at church, grocery shopping with kids, Jaron is cranky, started laundry, slept okay

Sunday--get up late, make muffins, head to choir, practice, then Sunday School Breakfast--over 100 people come for breakfast at church, sing solo in Morning service, come home do more laundry, choir practice in the afternoon, my cell phone rings and it's my boss telling me about a better flight option for our trip to Williamsburg in the spring...church, go to the store...get kids to bed, go to sleep, Jaron crawls in bed and is wheezing during the night...I can't find his inhaler!

Monday---cold, cold cold.! Meeting after work, stomach trouble spent 3 hours on the phone trying to find a hotel in D.C. for April....go home and crash! Find laundry all over the laundry room! AUUGH!@!!

So I am still tired, not sure what will happen next, and busy as all get out!

2 comments:

Eryka said...

Wow little lady! That is an awful lot on your plate there! I will keep you and your busy family in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

Wow praying for you Erin, may the Lord be your comfort & support during these struggles and give you the rest & peace you need!