Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Prayer...an amazing thing!

Today I was amazed again at how God uses prayer. Life has been very rough for me lately, I have been very stressed and upset. Well, through all of this I have been praying for myself, for others, for wisdom for all sorts of things. Well this week one of my friends sent me the link to a blog. Wow! Reminded me that there are people out there with struggles that are more life threatening than mine, that are facing issues that I am not facing and ideas that are not even on my radar. If you would like to read an amazing story of a family going through so much please click on the link below
http://www.cfhusband.blogspot.com

Also, I was again reminded that prayer works. I know that people have been praying for me. I know this because they tell me or leave me encouraging notes. I really don't think that I would be as sane as I am right now if it wasn't for all the people who have been praying for me and my family. So if you have prayed for me today, yesterday or in the last week I say Thank you! You are a blessing to me! Please don't stop! I am only able to be where I am by the grace and sustaining of God. He is in control and only through my giving him that place of control am I able to make it!

If you would like me to pray for you! Please leave a comment and I will lift you before the throne of our Great Heavenly Father!