Pages

Monday, January 28, 2008

Updated Information

Here's an update on all my stresses and life in general:

1. We don't have a new place to live yet! We are still looking but have heard that the relatives might be moving so I don't know what would happen with the house and so we are kinda in a holding pattern. We have a few options for affordable rents but we need to have a family meeting.

2. The van--still broken--don't know when I will get it fixed since we will have to wait on a tax return to find out more.

3. Mortgage paperwork...waiting on a copy of my W-2 from last year since she couldn't determine how much money I personally made last year.

4. Garnishment--Dan is hopefully going to get to the courthouse today to fill out paperwork that would hopefully drop it from 25% to 10%.

5. School is crazy and I am pretty sure I now know what they date is!

So that's a brief update! I'll Keep you posted!

1 comment:

E and K said...

Thanks for the update. I really hope everything gets settled for you guys! You sound way stressed, I don't know how you do it. Well, you don't sound stressed, it sounds like you should be way stressed, but you sound like you are still optimistic. I'll keep praying for you!