Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

God is so Faithful


I have dwelt alot on the negatives in my life recently and so today I thought that I would focus on some positives! The most positive is that I have a God who is meeting my needs and loves me and will not give me more than I can handle. He also has given me a support group that is showing me His Love by surrounding me with encouragement and love! Here's a list of some of the people he has placed in my life that I don't know what I would do if I didn't have them!


1. My church--a group of believers who love me and my family and pray for me and ask about my life and are concerned for our best interests!


2. My Pastor and his wife--constantly encouraging me as we face these struggles whether it's by a card in the mailbox or a hug at church.


3. My Parents--They pray, pray, pray and will drop everything to come and help me~! I love you guys!


4. My Sister--She read my blog and called me immediately to see how I was doing! Love you girlie!


5. Janae--my best friend from High School--Writes me notes and checks in on me even though she lives so far away! Thanks my friend!


6. My kiddos--Janea and Jaron have been really helpful lately and I am so thankful for them!


7. My friends in the blogging world who encourage me through comments on my blog and just by reading it from time to time! Thanks!


No comments: