Pages

Monday, June 11, 2007

My BABY isn't a BABY anymore..



Okay, she hasn't been a baby for a long time but still, I can't believe how old she is now! She turned 7 on Friday!!!! That's almost two full hands, soon she'll be double digits, then a teenager, then married, then I'll be a grandma! auuughh!!! I can't handle it! Okay, now that I'm done freaking out and marrying her off, I can be okay again.


For Janeas birthday this year we went out on the town. I took her and two friend to see Surf's Up and I saw roughly 1/2 of the movie since Jaron came too. He was not interested in the movie so we spent a lot of time in the bathroom, playing video games in the lobby and just frustrating Mom. The part I saw very cute! Then we went to McDonalds and had Happy Meals and played in the new R GYM (playplace). All in all a pretty good day since we then went to Grandma's and Grandpa's for cake and dinner! I do have pictures but since I didn't bring a CD I can't get them off my MOM's computer--I so need a digital camera! Dan if you are reading this that is what I want for Christmas--or our anniversary:) HINT HINT HINT!!!

I'll post birthday pictures soon!

SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANEA DANIELLE!!!!

No comments: