Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Pride Comes before....

YOU GET SICK!!! Now, mind you I haven't been really sick in about 5 years. I get an occasional cold, a few aches and pains but nothing that I feel I need to go to the doctor for or that it is really bad. Well, all my bragging has finally caught up with me! I have been sick for the past week, super sick, fever, everything. I have felt terrible! So I made it to the doctor yesterday and low and behold I have a sinus infection, bronchitis and a touch of tonsilitis! YUCK! SO I am on an antibotic now and hopefully will start feeling better. My parents have been so helpful. They took the kids to church with them on Sunday and kept them for the whole afternoon and then Mom picked them up from school for me yesterday. Its such a blessing to have the help!

1 comment:

Eryka said...

Oh my word! I completely understand! Well, the being sick part. I'm not quite there yet where I DON'T catch every little thing that goes around. But I have been sick for 9 days now. I have an incessant cough, exhaustion, aches, and sore throat. NO FUN!

Get better soon, darlin'!