Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Laughing..it does a body good.

I laughed a lot at work today!

I laughed because one child was convinced she made a "Happy Plate" when in reality it was only kinda happy since she just tried the green beans and applesauce but ate all the spaghetti!

I laughed as a little boy tried to use the zipper of his pants as a pocket and then realized that his pants were simply unzipped...his look made my day!

I laughed during naptime as one of the girls attempted to do an interpretive dance on her cot to the classical music playing at naptime!

I laughed at all the crazy ways that kids can make each other mad...the most devastating being..."You can't come to my birthday" and their birthdays are 6-11 months away!

I laughed so much my sides hurt and I thought I was going to pull a muscle...I also laughed until I nearly cried!

I love laughing!

No comments: