Pages

Monday, May 28, 2007

I got a song in my head...

And it sums up how I am feeling today! I can't remember all the words, but these are running through my head..Frustration, disconnected from it all. I can't remember the rest of the words or the artist that sings them but that is my life right now. It has been a day! I cleaned all day long, now for those of you who are cleanies and keeping a house clean is no trouble I don't agree. I have to work hard to keep my house fair, not even clean. That being said, I don't have great habits or the desire to clean. My husband has decided that he can no longer live this way and is being terrible right now. He has been a disagreeable grouch and I am tired of it. My resolution for the summer is to get the house in better shape, create better habits, and not do anything stupid where my marriage is concerned. For all you ladies out there who have more helpful husbands, I envy you.

No comments: