Pages

Monday, May 14, 2007

9 days and counting


I am starting to lose my marbles!!!!!!!!!

I am so counting day the last day's of school! We are trying to finish well but I am so ready for Summer! The arguing, the complaining, the not listening, the stuff that kids do is absolutely driving me crazy!!! I am ready for a nice long break!

Our church volleyball league is starting up tonight! I am excited and yet know I will probably make a fool out of myself! It is good exercise and I get to be with a group of people that I enjoy spending time with. I am so grateful to be part of a church that has such great people. The body of Christ is an awesome place and I fully enjoy being with fellow believers!



Shout out to my folks for watching the kids for me on Saturday so that Dan and I could go out for the evening! Thanks mom and dad!

No comments: