Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2007

I'm feeling old today...

It dawned on me today that I am really 30! Dan's birthday was yesterday and he is now the big 33. (Happy Birthday Honey) If you had asked me 10 years ago where I would be in 10 years I would never have placed myself here. I always saw myself getting married but i did not expect to be a mom of a seven year old at the age of 30! Janea's birthday is less than a month away! My baby is growing up so fast. I can't believe my real "baby" is now four! He's going to kindergarten in another year or two! They are growing up too fast:( At thirty I saw myself as having 1 child of around 2 maybe! God is good, and I am the proud mom of two! Stressed sometimes but I do think that I have two of the best kids around.

Last night at church was the Awana Awards night! I was so proud of all my kids and the hard work that they put into saying their sections. I am the director of the program at our church. Janea got her book award and then was also awarded the 2nd place girls Spark of the Year! I am so proud! She is highly motivated to get to be the Spark of the year next year!

Jaron is so funny! He was playing outside today and all he could talk about was Daddy's birthday! I think he was more excited than Dan! He is on a huge Spiderman kick right now! He got a Spiderman poster for his wall! He had it up with 3 minutes of us getting home tonight! I'm such a pushover at times! (I just noticed I am using the explamation point a lot, if my students did this I would lower their grades!)

I think I am feeling old because I need a night off! Dan is working the late shift and so I am alone for most of the week. I am looking forward to summer break and being able to be more than just two ships that pass in the night. We're scheduled to go out this weekend so hopefully I'll start feeling younger again!

No comments: